Saturday, October 24, 2009

Week 2 Letter!!! Her Testimony is in Spanish!!!!!

Hola everyone!

First off, I have to thank everyone for the letters and packages!! It has been so wonderful to hear from all of you. My district kind of hates me because I get the most letters and packages. Hahaha!! That doesn't give you permission to stop. :)
My week has been so great! I joined choir. I love it! Plus we get an awesome seat for the devotional. I also really like Sunday's because we get to watch films. Last week we watched the Joseph Smith movie. I cried of course. It is crazy here because we are in class most of the day and if we are not in class we are studying. It sometimes is rough because I dont have time to study and retain the things I am taught. Especially the Spanish. I am really surprised at how much I am learning. The Lord has definitely blessed me. The MTC is an amazing place.
On Wednesday we went to the RC for the first time. Basically the RC is were missionaries make phone calls to people who have reqested a BOM or other things. We call them and try to get them to agree to meet with the missionaries. I had a couple of people commit to meeting with the missionaries. And I also had a couple of mean people but oh well! We also can chat online with people on Mormon.org. Its really cool!
It has been amazing to feel the spirit here at the MTC. It is crazy the energy and strength that is provided for you to accomplish all you can to become the best you can. I am LOVING the work I am doing. Now that I am on a mission it has only confirmed to me the desire I have had for years to serve. It is amazing. I wish I could explain it better but I cant. Only those that have experienced the MTC can understand the overwhemling feeling of love from Heavenly Father that you feel.
It is weird sometimes to think about you guys. I definitely miss all of you! I love the many funny stories you tell me about and even just the day to day things make me happy to read about. My biggest struggle here at the MTC is being tired. I at times just want to take a nap so bad! But then suddenly I will wake up and be totally fine. It is amazing!! I hope you are all doing well. After I finish this email I am going to write you letters. It is realy hard to get everything you want to say in a short time period and when you are surrounded by about 50 missionaries doing laundry. I love you all so much!! Thank you for the support. I am so blessed!!

Yo sé Jesus es el Salvador. Estoy agradecio por la expiación y el plentitud del Evangelio. El libro de Mormon es verdadero! Le estoy agradecido a mi padre celestial por este oportunidad servir de un misión.

Love, Hermana Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment