Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hola!

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much ofr all the letters and the packages. Maygen, I love the seat coushins(sp?). My companions also really love them! Thanks for everything, you are amazing!! Also...I loved the Halloween pictures and chips and salsa. My companions and district know all about my family. Haha...I am saving the chips and salsa for next week because we are goign to have a fiesta before my roomates leave for Argentina. I am so excited!!

So one of my favorite parts of this week has been playing Spanish charades(sp?). It was really funny. My district was like "WOW! Hermana Richards is really getting into this!". I had to laugh. Its because of all those nights of us playing games and how competetive our family is. HAHA!

My Espanol is coming along ok. This next week I am teaching about 7 times in Spanish so I hope it really help me progress. Oh! Next Wednesday me and my district gert to host all the new missionaries coming in the MTC. Meaning we are the ones right there when they get out of the car and we take them around and get them settled. I am really excited because I feel really "old" as a missionary here because I have been here now like 4.5 weeks. So crazy!

Funny story....so I wrote like 1000 letters last week(yes really 1000 :) and mailed them off on Sat. Well...yesterday my companion was picking something up from under my bed and found like 3 letters that accidentely fell! I was so mad! So Denise, Sam and Linds, I am sorry! I am writing you today! Don't think I am a slacker.

Wow! So time really flys by here. I really love it though! Everyone is SO nice and caring. I am always feeling the Spirit. The longer I am here the more I realize the importance of me being here and the work I am doing. There are moments when you can be really tired or your head can hurt from speaking Spanish but everyday I wake up with a new energy that keeps me going. I am SO blessed. One of my greateest blessings is the Elders in my district. I wish you could meet them. Last night we were all laughing so hard we were crying. They really keep my spirits high.

At the temple today I thought of all of you. I began to cry because I am so grateful for all of you. And I am so happy to call you my family! Sometimes I wish I could talk to you and tell you about he great day I had or something cool that happened but I know you can feel of my love becasue I feel yours everyday. As I am tyoing this I am crying because and so thankful for all of you. I wish I could convey to you the importance of this gospel to me. I will be forever changed becasue of these only 4 short weeks so far and I know the Lord will continue to refine me into a disciple of Christ. I love you all so much! I know this church is true. Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and restored the church on this earth in its fulness. Jesus Christ is our Savoir and Redeemer. If you apply the Atonement in your life you will feel of a greater happiness and joy than you could ever imagine. I love this work! I miss everyones face and smile :) I love you :)

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment