Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Valentines Day/Beau's Birthday!

I LOVED the HUGE Valentine you guys sent me. I opened the package at distrcit meeting. So the huge Valentine got passed around to like 10 missionaries. HAHA! Everyone loves it. I hung it up on my wall.

Happy Birthday Beau!

Random things that happened this week:
-we saw a gangster black looking man(dreads, grill, it all) riding a horse in the middle of the street. HAHA! I tried to get a picture but I wasnt fast enough. I could just hear the comments from Josh in my mind. LOL!

-I took Hermana Hammar to her first experience at Panda Express. I know right?! Who hasnt been to Panda?? She hasnt heard of a lot of things cause she was kinda shelterd in Idaho.

-I have eaten some interesting things this week! I had this cowliflower soup?? Weird, fried banana-not good, and some funky nast meat. Like I dont know what that was :( Plus hispanics do not give you napkins. Seriously!!! Like how do you eat greasy chicken leg without a napkin??? killer!

-Taco Bell is our new fav. Like we type in the GPS for taco bell like very other day(I got a GPS from the Dunnings-they got a new one. and Hna. Hammar doesnt like it- so a $300 GPS is mine!)

-We did service at a members house Sat. We painted her living room. Wel....she had never painted before and neither had Hna. Hammar. So literally I had to teach them. I did all of the taping and corners etc. All they did is the roller. I took some pics. I will send some soon. Plus I got some pics of cute little Abby I have told you all about.

I dont have any more time. I just love all of you SO SO SO much! I love hearing about MYA-you are all obsessed- i need pictures ASAP! oh---and it was mad crazy last night here cause of the super bowl-fireworks-music, bands,crazy!

I love you have a awesome week!

sARah

No comments:

Post a Comment