Monday, June 14, 2010

(no subject)

"Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven"
If there is one thing that I have learned in my mission it is about sacrifice. I know that as we sacrifice ourselves, our time, etc. Heavenly Father blesses us beyond measure. Even though my mission is difficult I am extremely grateful for the opportunity I have had to be a missionary nad to give up my time. I promise you as you turn yourself to the Lord and be His servant everything will work out! The Lord loves us and is watching over us. These are the last days! Let us be prepared for when the Savoir comes again, spiritually nad physically.

I had a good week! I had a few health issues but overall I feel better! Missionary work takes it all out of ya!! LOL! I talked to my mission President on Tuesday night and have an interview with him on thursday. he gave me some really good advice and he wants me to try and not stress so much and put my trust in the Lord....easier said than done :)

I got my hair cut!! I got it cut pretty short. It hits my shoulders. I like it! Amanda sent me some color so I wont have gross regrowth anymore!! YAYAYA!!!! Go amannda! LOL! I will send pics soon!
Speaking of getting hair done-My comp. got her hair done at the salon nad it turned out SO TERRIBLE!!! It was like a gray color. She wanted blonde. She looked like a witch. Amanda----she seriously was like ""I NEED your sister!!""" LOL!!

DAVE----THANKS SO much for the bug shields HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WE laughed for a good 10 minutes....pics to come ;)

It is so HOT here....i sweat more than I have in my entire life!! SO GROSS!!! Its the humidity. You walk outside and are wet. I dont even wear any dark colors cause it shows the sweat too bad!

I have no time to write....I'm sorry.....I will mis the bus if I take any longer. Oh ya!!! We are now FULL time bike sisters. I will never have a car in Galveston. there is an emergency car but we never use it.

I love you!!! Have a good week!!!!!

Hermana Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment