Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Movin' on Up!

HEY Fam!

Ok...first off. I am not being transferred and me and Hermana Hammar are together. I am so happy! Seriously, her and I have become so close. Plus there are very few sisters that have been out longer than 6 months. We have a young sister missionary crowd. There are only like 3 sisters that have been here more than 7 months. I am so glad to be staying and with my comp.

But-we moved apartments. We are still in the same complex but some sisters in another apartment were moving in with a member so we gotr their apartment. It is actually a town house with a washer and dryer-thats why the title is "movin on up". But get this----we move in friday and the other sisters had just moved out. It was seriously disgusting!! They left the place so gross. Tons of junk, moldy food, trash. I was so mad. We had to clean for most of the day. I got rid of 3 trash bags full of stuff. I mean how embarrassing for them. It looks awesome now. It is number 313--not positive though. I will for sure tell you next week what it is. For now dont send mail at my apartment.

This week was good. The fireside went so well!! Seriously, I think me having the missionary mantle made my talents improve. I wish so bad that you all could have been there. I sang Joseph Smiths first prayer in Spanish. I sang with the piano nad violin but the 3rd verse sang all by myself. The whole stake center was full and I just belted it. I think it is the best I have ever sung in my entire life. no joke! One man said that I sounded like my voice sounded a symphony. LOL! It was awesome!

I totally taught Abby-the little girl from last weeks email to "pound it" LOVE HER!

During English class we played charades- i totally rocked it!! It was fun. It reminded me of how we would play all the time.

Well, the internet is being so stupid so I dont have any time left. I love you all so much!! Thanks for the letters Amanda, Maygen, and Janet. Jess---I need those wedding cut outs. I love all of you!

HAve a fabulous week

Sarbear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment