Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kaden Tyler= mi amor!!!

I am officially obsessed with my baby nephew! HAHA!!! I think it's sad that Amanda is sick all the time though. But I LOVE the name that they chose for him. YAY!!

We got to go on and explored mormon.org last week and we were looking at some of the profiles. Maygen--LOVED your profile. You look beautiful in your pic. Everyone else needs to make a profile!! Our mission President is asking us missionaries to make one as well. Not sure when, but soon. You all can go on and stalk me ;)

Last week we gave Juan a copy of The Testaments because he loves watching movies. We came back on Tuesday and he had watched it 3 times! Jenny, his wife(girlfriend really), said "he wont tell you because he is embarrassed but he cried every time at the end when Jesus came." You have to know Juan, he is this big Hispanic man that works in construction. He barely prays because it may show too much feeling. It is really cool to see how much they have progressed. Pray that they can make the decision to get married and then baptized. Tong we are bringing the hammer down on Word of Wisdom!

It has gotten SO cold here. I forgot how cold it can really get here. I now wear tights and leggings under my skirts to stay warm.

Julia, my recent convert, went to the temple to do baptisms for the dead on Friday and loved it! How great that she could go to the temple and feel of the great spirit there within one week of her baptism. She is awesome.

I was thinking/talking to Hermana Ruplinger yesterday and it amazes me how different my life is now in comparison to a year and a half ago. Basically everything has changed. But the cool thing is that I feel like I have found so much more of myself by removing myself from all the worldly influences. Things that used to define who I was before do not even have a place in my life. And I am better! Its just a weird feeling.

My favorite way to contact people is when I can start it with football. HAHA!! This man the other day was walking across the street in full Steelers gear! I could not NOT talk to him! He then proceeded to tell me a play by play of the game Saturday night. HAHA!!

I love receiving mail and emails but the problem is that it costs(what is that meaning in english?.....it is questa is spanish.....um....it takes me a lot...i dont know. My English is so messed up) me a lot to write. I have NO desire to write letters or emails anymore. I am so sorry. I really just don't want to. LOL! Sorry if I have been a slacker on letters and my emails are lame.

Have a fantabulous week! Good luck with starting school everyone! love you
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment